- So you need something designed. You email me with details and request a quotation.
- Together, we clarify your goals for this project.
- Once the quotation is approved, I start researching your business and industry.
- I advise you on how to approach the design. Together, we discuss it and come to an agreement.
- The creation process begins and you get one or a few options to narrow down.
- Together, we tweak the design until we are both happy.
- If it’s digital, the design is sent to my developer partners and we get an estimated deadline.
- If it’s print, the design is sent to one of my trusted printers for production.
- I do all the testing and liaising before sending items to you for final approval.
- All along the way, I’m available for advice on all processes; such as design, development, print production, server migration, emails, and more.
I love mochaccinos, British humour and ballet dancing.
I started my freelancing career in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, after working in advertising, design, and publishing. In March 2010, I moved to The Netherlands to be with my now-husband. After nearly 3 years working in design in Amsterdam, I went back to freelancing at my colourful desk in Rotterdam. In early 2016, we moved back to Kuala Lumpur to start a family. We now have a beautiful baby girl named Stella, who sits (mostly calmly) with me while I design at my desk.
I have worked for clients in The Netherlands, United Kingdom, Singapore and Malaysia including…
… in various industries such as
Food & Beverage
How does it work?
Have any other questions on how I can help you? Send em my way!
Goodputty is a registered company in Malaysia: LLP0006824-LGN.