- You need a design. Email me with details and request a quotation.
- Quotation approved, I start researching your business and industry.
- I advise you on how to approach the design.
- I create one or more options for you to choose.
- Together, we tweak the design until we are both happy.
- If it’s digital, the design is sent to my developer partners.
- If it’s print, the design is sent to one of my trusted printers for production.
- I do all the testing and liaising before your final approval.
- Along the way, I’m available for advice on all processes such as design, development, print production, server migration, emails, and more.
I love mochaccinos, humour and dancing.
I started my freelance career in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, after working in advertising, design, and publishing. In March 2010, I moved to The Netherlands to be with my husband. After working 3 years in an agency in Amsterdam, I went back to freelancing. In early 2016, we moved back to Kuala Lumpur to start a family. We now have a beautiful girl named Stella, who keeps me company while I work from my home office.
I have worked for clients in The Netherlands, United Kingdom, Singapore and Malaysia including…
NS (National Dutch Rail)
Soul Society (SOULed Out, WIP, etc)
… in various industries such as
Food & Beverage
How does it work?
Have any other questions on how I can help you? Send em my way!
Goodputty is a registered company in Malaysia: LLP0006824-LGN.